The college received Infrastructure Development grants from RashtriyaUchchataraShikshaAayog (RUSA) in the session 2015-16 and 2016-17.
The grant is being utilised for infrastructural development of the college in the following manner:
- Several books have been procured for the Central Library as well as Seminar Libraries of all the departments.
- E-Resources have been procured from PROQUEST database
- E-books have been procured from Oxford Scholarship (Online) for all departments.
- E-Journals have been procured from Sage Publications India Pvt Ltd.
- New storage facilities have been procured for the college library.
- Various IT equipments, including laptops for each department and desktops for the computer lab, and software have been procured for the college.
- The college procured modern sports equipment for the students.
- The college campus has been made Wi-fi enabled.
- The college library has been digitized using bar-coding facilities.
- The college procured software for office automation.
- A new well equipped computer lab has been set up.
- Two existing classrooms have been developed into smart class rooms.
- The college is undergoing construction for setting up a new lift.
- New modern washrooms are being constructed in each floor.
- Work for setting up of a conference room, modernisation of auditorium and staffroom is in process.
- CCTV cameras are being set up in all classrooms as well as corridors and stairwells to ensure better campus security.